Grangeville City Council Agenda
October 2, 2017 – 7:30 P.M.
Pledge of Allegiance
Read and/or approve minutes of the September 18th meeting
1. ZoAnne Anderson and Jeff Shinn, Nez Perce-Clearwater National Forest: Presentation on the “End of the World” project in fish creek area
2. Girls Scout Troop #3702 – Monica Walker, proposal for a merry go round at Jaycee-Soroptimist Park
1. Library Minutes – July 20, 2017 and September 21, 2017
1. Discuss Personnel Handbook Revisions – Tonya
1. Request to donate 2007 Expedition police vehicle to the City of Cottonwood – Morgan
2. Transfer beer & wine license for the Hong Fa to J Perez LLC d/b/a Melting Pot Café
3. Approve revised First Step Internet agreement – Morgan
4. Authorize purchase of 2007 Ford dump truck for $40,500 – Jeff
Items to Note:
1. 2017 Revenue (August) and Expenditure (September) Reports
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.