Grangeville City Council Agenda
October 7, 2019 – 6:00 P.M.
Pledge of Allegiance
Read and/or approve minutes of the September 16th meeting ACTION ITEM
Final action cannot be taken on an item added to the agenda after the start of the meeting unless an emergency is declared that requires action at the meeting. The declaration and justification must be approved by motion of the Council.
1. Public Works Report – Bob
2. Accept the Library Minutes of 9/20/19 ACTION ITEM
1. Public Works recommendation on an indefinite sidewalk waiver for David Smith at 322 E North 7th ACTION ITEM
2. Discuss and adopt ordinance on the underground installation of electrical or communication facilities ACTION ITEM
3. Authorize purchase of budgeted 2020 Chevy 1-ton 4wd vehicle for public works for $33,914.10 ACTION ITEM
4. Approve the catering permit for Idaho County Veterans Association to cater for Grangeville Community Foundation Annual Event on November 7, 2019, 4pm-9pm ACTION ITEM
5. Discussion on ideas learned at a chamber meeting with Innovia.
Items to Note:
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.