Planning and Zoning Agenda
April 24, 2018
1. Read and/or approve February 26, 2018 minutes
2. Public Hearings: During the Public Hearings, the following format will be used. For those wishing to speak, please sign in on the appropriate Sign Up Sheet.
· Applicant Presentation
· Staff Presentation
· Written Correspondence
· Supporters of the Application
· Neutrals of the Application
· Opponents of the Application Present and Abut
· Applicant Rebuttal
· Hearing closed
· Discussion and Recommendation by the Commission
Planning and Zoning shall make its findings of fact and recommendations to the City Council within thirty (30) days after the public hearing.
a. Public Hearing: Conditional use application submitted by Kerstin
Schmadeka, 504 S Meadow to operator a daycare/preschool. P&Z will
review the application before making a recommendation to the Council on
the conditional use application.
b. Public Hearing: Review and discuss the proposed ordinance change for
Minor Land Divisions. P&Z will review and comment before making a
recommendation to the Council.
3. Unfinished Business
4. New Business
Regular Meeting Date: the 4th Tuesday of each month at 5:30 p.m.