Grangeville City Council Agenda
September 16, 2013 – 7:30 P.M.
Read and/or approve minutes of the September 3rd meeting
1. Chris Jasper, Fatbeam – Request to build fiber optic cable in the right of way from Mountain View School District Office to the Elementary/Middle School
2. Louie De La Torre, Elk Horne Lodge – request for a reduction in the number of sewer units at 822 So West 1st Street
1. Library Report – Becky
a. Library Minutes August 15, 2013
2. WWTP Phase II Update – Jeff
a. Approve Pay Request #2 Shannon Industrial $85,595
1. Vacation request from Ted Lindsley, Alley in Block 9, Lewiston Addition – Jeff
1. Readopt Ordinance #885 Appropriation Ordinance – Tonya
2. Authorize signing of the Dispatching Reimbursement Agreement with Syringa Hospital – Tonya
Executive Session: According to Section 67-2345 (f) Pending Litigation
Items to Note:
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.