Grangeville City Council Agenda
September 4, 2018 – 7:30 P.M.
Pledge of Allegiance
Read and/or approve minutes of the August 20th meeting ACTION ITEM
Final action cannot be taken on an item added to the agenda after the start of the meeting unless an emergency is declared that requires action at the meeting. The declaration and justification must be approved by motion of the Council.
Public Hearing – Vacation of alley located in Block F of Schmadeka’s 2nd Addition
1. Discussion and/or recommendation on alley vacation ACTION ITEM
Public Hearing – 2018-19 Budget ACTION ITEM
1. Public Works Report – Bob
2. Accept Recreation Committee Minutes 8/9/18 ACTION ITEM
1. Discussion and decision on the process and responsibility of the Pioneer Park bandshell group ACTION ITEM
2. Discuss and possibly adopt the Equity-Buy in fee ordinance revision for subdivisions ACTION ITEM
3. Approve the beer garden application for Oktoberfest, 9/27/18-9/29/18, noon to midnight at Heritage Square ACTION ITEM
4. Approve the catering permit for Rants & Raves Brewery in the Oktoberfest beer garden, 9/27/18-9/29/18, noon to midnight ACTION ITEM
5. Discussion on the weed ordinance ACTION ITEM
6. Adopt Ordinance – Appropriation Ordinance 2018-19 ACTION ITEM
7. Approve the beer garden application for Grangeville Border Days Inc. for Olsen’s Mini Bulls State Finals on September 29th, 12pm to midnight at the Grangeville Border Days Arena ACTION ITEM
8. PW Recommendation on the renewal of an indefinite waiver for Don & Ester Owen, 1002 North College ACTION ITEM
Items to Note:
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.