Grangeville City Council Agenda
September 7, 2021 – 6:00 P.M.
Read and/or approve minutes of August 16th ACTION ITEM
Final action cannot be taken on an item added to the agenda after the start of the meeting unless an emergency is declared that requires action at the meeting. The declaration and justification must be approved by motion of the Council.
Public Hearing: ACTION ITEM
• Budget Hearing on 2020-21 Budget Amendment
• Budget Hearing on the 2021-22 Budget
• Budget Hearing on the new fees and fee increases for 2021-22
1. Accept the Planning and Zoning Minutes – August 24, 2021 ACTION ITEM
a. Decision on the conditional use request by Church of the Nazarene to expand Cornerstone Learning Center from the existing Church of the Nazarene building to a new building located on the church property ACTION ITEM
1. Request from Raj Chahal for annexation of approximately 30 acres in the area of impact on the west side of the City, directly west of the city limit line between Highway 95 and the Old Dump Road ACTION ITEM
1. Adopt Amended Appropriation Ordinance 2020-21 ACTION ITEM
2. Adopt Appropriation Ordinance 2021-22 ACTION ITEM
3. Adopt Salary Schedule Resolution ACTION ITEM
4. Adopt Master Fee Schedule Resolution ACTION ITEM
5. Adopt Resolution to utilize foregone funds ACTION ITEM
Executive Session: According to Idaho Code 74-206 (e) To consider preliminary negotiations involving trade or commerce ACTION ITEM
Items to Note:
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.