Grangeville City Council Agenda
September 8, 2020 – 6:00 P.M.
Read and/or approve minutes of the August 17th ACTION ITEM
Final action cannot be taken on an item added to the agenda after the start of the meeting unless an emergency is declared that requires action at the meeting. The declaration and justification must be approved by motion of the Council.
1. Jared Andrews – fire grant update
Public Hearing: ACTION ITEM
• 2019-20 Budget Amendment
• 2020-21 Budget
• 2020-21 Fee Increases
1. Jeff Kutner – Discuss Planning and Zoning’s ability to place restrictions on zoning applications. ACTION ITEM
1. Accept the Planning and Zoning Minutes – August 25, 2020 ACTION ITEM
a. Decision on the conditional use request by Blackmer Funeral Services, 305 N Mill to add a crematory to the existing funeral home ACTION ITEM
1. Adopt Amended Appropriation Ordinance 2019-20 ACTION ITEM
2. Adopt Appropriation Ordinance 2020-21 ACTION ITEM
3. Adopt Salary Schedule Resolution ACTION ITEM
4. Adopt Master Fee Schedule Resolution ACTION ITEM
5. Discuss removing locust trees at Pioneer Park by the backstop ACTION ITEM
6. Public Works recommendation on a sidewalk waiver at 406 E North for Gail Stowers ACTION ITEM
Executive Session: According to Idaho Code 74-206 (a) Personnel ACTION ITEM
Items to Note:
1. Watershed Tour – September 12, 2020 at 8am (leave from City Hall parking lot)
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.