2020-21 Snowhaven Season
Snowhaven will open, with modifications, as soon as we have enough snow!
In the meantime, please plan accordingly by reviewing the following information. Contact City Hall at (208) 983-2851 with questions.
What we’re doing:
- Requiring face coverings for all Snowhaven staff
- Practicing safe physical distancing all season, wherever possible
- Increasing cleaning and disinfecting of our facility
- Following state and local health & safety protocols
- Limiting indoor access to restrooms and rental shop only, utilizing door attendants to allow entry to the lodge
- Closing the lodge and food services for the season
What you can do:
- Follow safe physical distancing protocols
- Wear a face covering when physical distancing is not possible
- Be patient, as lines will move slower than normal with physical distancing requirements
- Pre-purchase lift tickets in person at City Hall with cash or check
- Use your vehicle as your own personal lodge whenever possible
- Download and complete the Equipment Rental Agreement before arriving at Snowhaven
- Wash or sanitize hands whenever possible
- Stay home if you feel sick, have a fever or have any pre-existing conditions that put you at risk
Know before you go:
- Face coverings are strongly recommended in all lines and when physical distancing is not feasible.
- Ticket Purchases
- City Hall: Pre-purchase tickets in person at City Hall, 225 W North Street, Grangeville, (208) 983-2851, Monday–Friday, 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. with cash or check.
- Snowhaven: The ticket booth will be located at the southwest entrance to the lodge. Form a line at the bottom of the stairs as posted and wait until the previous person exits the stairs.
- Rental Shop
- Download and complete the Equipment Rental Agreement form before arriving at Snowhaven.
- Rental shop will open at 9:30 a.m. to accommodate slower lines.
- Form a line outside the rental shop as posted and wait until you are directed inside by Snowhaven staff.
- The upstairs restroom is available utilizing the northeast door on the deck.
- Form a line as posted and wait until you are directed inside by Snowhaven staff.
- Ski School
- More info coming soon
- Lodge and Food Services