2020-21 Snowhaven Season
Snowhaven closed for the season on March 13, 2021.
In the meantime, please plan accordingly by reviewing the following information. Contact City Hall at (208) 983-2851 with questions.
What we’re doing:
- Requiring face coverings for all Snowhaven staff
- Practicing safe physical distancing all season, wherever possible
- Increasing cleaning and disinfecting of our facility
- Following state and local health & safety protocols
- Limiting indoor access to restrooms and rental shop only, utilizing door attendants to allow entry to the lodge
- Closing the lodge and food services for the season
What you can do:
- Follow safe physical distancing protocols
- Wear a face covering when physical distancing is not possible
- Be patient, as lines will move slower than normal with physical distancing requirements
- Pre-purchase lift tickets in person at City Hall with cash or check
- Use your vehicle as your own personal lodge whenever possible
- Download and complete the Equipment Rental Agreement before arriving at Snowhaven
- Wash or sanitize hands whenever possible
- Stay home if you feel sick, have a fever or have any pre-existing conditions that put you at risk
Know before you go:
- Face coverings are strongly recommended in all lines and when physical distancing is not feasible.
- Ticket Purchases
- City Hall: Pre-purchase tickets in person at City Hall, 225 W North Street, Grangeville, (208) 983-2851, Monday–Friday, 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. with cash or check.
- Snowhaven: The ticket booth will be located at the southwest entrance to the lodge. Form a line at the bottom of the stairs as posted and wait until the previous person exits the stairs.
- Rental Shop
- Download and complete the Equipment Rental Agreement form before arriving at Snowhaven.
- Rental shop will open at 9:30 a.m. to accommodate slower lines.
- Form a line outside the rental shop as posted and wait until you are directed inside by Snowhaven staff.
- The upstairs restroom is available utilizing the northeast door on the deck.
- Form a line as posted and wait until you are directed inside by Snowhaven staff.
- Ski School
- More info coming soon
- Lodge and Food Services