Grangeville City Council Agenda
April 1, 2019 – 7:30 P.M.
Pledge of Allegiance
Read and/or approve minutes of the March 18th meeting ACTION ITEM
Final action cannot be taken on an item added to the agenda after the start of the meeting unless an emergency is declared that requires action at the meeting. The declaration and justification must be approved by motion of the Council.
1. Amy Manning, Executive Director: III-A Annual Report ACTION ITEM
1. Public Works Report – Bob
2. Police and Animal Control Report – March 2018
3. Accept Library Board Meeting Minutes – March 21, 2019 ACTION ITEM
a. Accept the resignation of Angie Norman as board member and appoint Dani Reynolds to fill the remainder of her term, expiring December 31, 2020 ACTION ITEM
1. Resolution to amend the Comprehensive Plan to allow for commercial zoning from Court Street to Highway 95 ACTION ITEM
2. Ordinance to rezone the property from Court Street to Hwy 95 from Residential Zone A to Commercial ACTION ITEM
3. Grangeville Highway District proposed bike path update
1. Resolution to adopt the Emergency Response Plan for the Wastewater and Collection Systems ACTION ITEM
2. Request to use a portion of the Fire Capital Outlay equipment funds originally budgeted for SCBA at $9,000 for a grant writing fee ACTION ITEM
3. Surplus YSI Dissolve Oxygen Meter at the WWTP ACTION ITEM
Executive Session: According to Idaho Code 74-206 (c) To acquire an interest in real property ACTION ITEM
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.