Grangeville City Council Agenda
August 5, 2019 – 6:00 P.M.
Pledge of Allegiance
Read and/or approve minutes of the July 15th, July 22nd, 23rd and 24th meeting ACTION ITEM
Final action cannot be taken on an item added to the agenda after the start of the meeting unless an emergency is declared that requires action at the meeting. The declaration and justification must be approved by motion of the Council.
1. Richard Negus – Voice concerns about drag queen story hour
2. Nancy Asker – Approve the beer garden at Heritage Square during Oktoberfest ACTION ITEM
1. Public Works Report – Bob
2. Library Minutes – accept minutes of July 25, 2019 ACTION ITEM
3. Planning & Zoning – accept minutes of July 30, 2019 ACTION ITEM
a. Decision on the variance request by Stacy Van Steenwyk, to allow her to operate Mtida at 422 S C Street without a fulltime resident living on the property. ACTION ITEM
b. Decision to amend the comprehensive plan to allow industrial zoning for Tax #s, 974, 426 and 88 and rezone Tax #s, 974, 426 and 88 from Residential Zone B to Industrial ACTION ITEM
1. Decision on the request for a letter of support for Grangeville Highway District’s proposed multi-use path ACTION ITEM
1. Approve catering permit for LightenUp! LLC to cater for Umpqua Vendor Night August 22, 2019 from 12pm-7pm ACTION ITEM
2. Proclamation declaring Constitution Week, September 17 – 23, 2019
3. Adopt the 2019-20 Tentative Budget ACTION ITEM
4. Accept audit engagement letter with Millington Zwygart for fiscal year ending 9/30/2019 in
the amount of $19,500 ACTION ITEM
EXECUTIVE SESSION: According to Idaho Code 74-206 (c) Land Acquisition – acquire an interest in real property ACTION ITEM
WELL TOUR: Following the meeting, a tour of the five City water wells will occur
Items to Note:
1. 2019-20 Budget Hearing: September 3, 2019
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.