Grangeville City Council Agenda
August 3, 2020 – 6:00 P.M.
Read and/or approve minutes of the July 20th, 21st, 22nd and 23rd ACTION ITEM
Final action cannot be taken on an item added to the agenda after the start of the meeting unless an emergency is declared that requires action at the meeting. The declaration and justification must be approved by motion of the Council.
1. Michael Stevens – Information on the community event Altar of Affection worship tent
1. Accept the Planning and Zoning Minutes – July 28, 2020 ACTION ITEM
a. Decision on the conditional use request by RaWanda Goehring, 215 N Junction to operate a real estate business in a residential area ACTION ITEM
2. Accept the Library Minutes – July 16, 2020 ACTION ITEM
3. Accept the Fire Minutes of June 8, 22 and 30, 2020 ACTION ITEM
1. Discuss draft rate analysis proposals and select an option ACTION ITEM
1. Sidewalk waiver recommendation from public works on the vacant lot at S 3rd and State Street to waive sidewalk on State street but install a sidewalk on 3rd street ACTION ITEM
2. Adopt the 2020-21 Tentative Budget ACTION ITEM
Items to Note:
1. 2020-21 Budget Hearing – September 8, 2020
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.