Grangeville City Council Agenda
December 7, 2020 – 6:00 P.M.
Members of the public attending in person will be limited in accordance with the Governor’s Stage 2 Order where gatherings must adhere to the Physical Distancing requirements. Seating will be available based upon those social distancing requirements. All those interested in attending the meeting via phone can use the following call-in information. Once connected, please mute your phone to minimize background noise.
*Call-in number: 1-717-275-8940
*Access/Pin number: 533 8810#
Read and/or approve minutes of the November 16th and November 18th ACTION ITEM
Final action cannot be taken on an item added to the agenda after the start of the meeting unless an emergency is declared that requires action at the meeting. The declaration and justification must be approved by motion of the Council.
Public Hearing: New Fee Proposal
Executive Session: According to 74-206 (b) Personnel ACTION ITEM
1. Library Minutes – November 19, 2020 ACTION ITEM
a. Appoint Carmen Sangster to a five-year term ending 12/31/25 ACTION ITEM
2. Planning and Zoning Minutes – October 27, 2020 ACTION ITEM
3. Planning and Zoning Minutes – November 24, 2020 ACTION ITEM
a. Decision on the conditional use application submitted by Stacy Askew to operate a hair salon in her home at 702 S B ACTION ITEM
1. Visitors on Snowhaven
a. Erin Nichols – presenting a petition to open Snowhaven
2. Discussion on the decision to close Snowhaven for the 20-21 season ACTION ITEM
1. Adopt the Resolution to adopt the revised fee schedule ACTION ITEM
2. Appoint Joseph Newman as the Chief of Police ACTION ITEM
Executive Session: According to 74-206 (c) To acquire an interest in real property ACTION ITEM
Items to Note:
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.