Grangeville City Council Agenda
April 17, 2023 – 6:00 P.M.
Read and/or approve minutes of the April 3rd ACTION ITEM
Final action cannot be taken on an item added to the agenda after the start of the meeting unless an emergency is declared that requires action at the meeting. The declaration and justification must be approved by motion of the Council.
1. Joel Cleary – introduction as a candidate for the Syringa Hospital Board of Trustee positions
2. Krista Baker, CEDA and Dave Taylor, Nez Perce County – DIGB2 Broadband grant application update
1. Public Works Report – Bob
2. Water Tank Project Update – Bob
a. Authorize payment to T Bailey, Inc. for Pay Application #1 in the amount of $14,250 ACTION ITEM
b. Authorize the mayor to sign Block Grant Fund Request #9 in the amount of $23,420 ACTION ITEM
3. Police Report – Joe
4. Accept Fire Minutes – February 13th and 27th, 2023 ACTION ITEM
1. Update on the cargo containers for Steve Clark at 806 S A Street – Tonya
Bills: ACTION ITEM
1. Dangerous building update on the house destroyed by fire on 12/20/22 at 224 W North 5th Street which needs to be demolished and hauled away
2. Authorize the mayor to sign the lease agreement with The Bancorp for the 2023 Ford police vehicle for a three-year lease to own schedule ACTION ITEM
Items to Note:
1. 2023 Spring Clean Up Week is set for May 15th – 19th
2. CEDA Annual Meeting – April 27th
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.