Grangeville City Council Agenda
April 3, 2023 – 6:00 P.M.
Read and/or approve minutes of March 20th ACTION ITEM
Final action cannot be taken on an item added to the agenda after the start of the meeting unless an emergency is declared that requires action at the meeting. The declaration and justification must be approved by motion of the Council.
1. Jordan Zwygart, Zwygart John & Associates – presentation of audit for FY22
a. Accept audit for 2021-22 ACTION ITEM
2. Terri Tackett, Animal Rescue Foundation – address concerns on annexation, conditional uses and allowed uses in Industrial Zone
1. Accept Library Minutes of March 16, 2023 ACTION ITEM
2. Accept Fire Minutes – January 9th and 23rd, 2023 ACTION ITEM
1. Discussion on the lack of a variance process in the water and sewer code ACTION ITEM
2. Discussion on animal shelter’s not being allowed in zone D ACTION ITEM
3. Discussion on the request by Animal Rescue Foundation for written permission for ARF to connect to city water and sewer without annexation ACTION ITEM
1. Adopt resolution in support of Grangeville Arts’ Pavilion in the Park GEM grant application ACTION ITEM
2. Proclaim April 2023 Fair Housing Month ACTION ITEM
Items to Note:
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.