Grangeville City Council Agenda
August 21, 2023 – 6:00 P.M.
Read and/or approve minutes of the August 7th ACTION ITEM
Final action cannot be taken on an item added to the agenda after the start of the meeting unless an emergency is declared that requires action at the meeting. The declaration and justification must be approved by motion of the Council.
1. Public Works Report – Bob
2. Water Tank Project Update
a. Authorize payment to T Bailey, Inc. for Pay Application #5 on the new tank in the amount of $314,315.98 ACTION ITEM
b. Authorize the city administrator to sign Block Grant Fund Request #13 in the amount of $1,035 ACTION ITEM
c. Authorize the city administrator to sign Change Order #7 for additional costs to replace the chain link fence per work change directive #3 in the amount of $32,804.10 ACTION ITEM
3. Police Report – Joe
4. Accept the Fire Minutes from May 8 & 22 and June 12 & 28, 2023 ACTION ITEM
Bills: ACTION ITEM
1. Update on the nuisance property of Sue Ervin, 306 Hill Street and recommendation by staff to allow an extra 60 days for cleanup and to place review of the property on the October 16th agenda ACTION ITEM
2. To approve the wording of the Quitclaim Deed provided by Grangeville Lions, Inc. and to accept the property as described ACTION ITEM
3. Approve the 5-year Axon Taser lease in the amount of $25,480.80 ACTION ITEM
4. Approve the 5-year Axon Body Camera lease, (including gap coverage) in the amount of $29,789.68 ACTION ITEM
5. Approve the 5-year Ricoh copier lease for City Hal in the amount of $8,088 ACTION ITEM
Items to Note:
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.