Planning and Zoning Agenda
August 23, 2022
1. Read and/or approve March 29, 2022 minutes ACTION ITEM
2. Public Hearings: During the Public Hearings, the following format will be used. For those wishing to speak, please sign in on the appropriate Sign Up Sheet.
• Applicant Presentation
• Staff Presentation
• Written Correspondence
• Supporters of the Application
• Neutrals of the Application
• Opponents of the Application Present and Abut
• Applicant Rebuttal
• Hearing closed
• Discussion and Recommendation by the Commission
Planning and Zoning shall make its findings of fact and recommendations to the City Council.
Public Hearing #1: Variance application submitted by Tanner Maynard, 318 Nez Perce Street to keep the 8’ addition recently added to an existing structure which encroaches 2’ into the required side yard setback ACTION ITEM
Public Hearing #2: Variance application submitted by Tyke and Margie Trogdon, 501 S Hall to build a new deck, partially covered, and stairs in the setbacks of Hall and E South 3rd Streets and to cover more than 45% of the lot. ACITION ITEM
3. Unfinished Business
4. New Business
Regular Meeting Date: the 4th Tuesday of each month at 6:00 p.m.