Grangeville City Council Agenda
December 5, 2022 – 6:00 P.M.
Read and/or approve minutes of November 21st ACTION ITEM
Final action cannot be taken on an item added to the agenda after the start of the meeting unless an emergency is declared that requires action at the meeting. The declaration and justification must be approved by motion of the Council.
1. Amy Manning, III-A – Present the Annual Report for III-A Trust
1. Accept the Library Minutes of November 17, 2022 ACTION ITEM
1. Discuss recommending to the Idaho County Commissioners that Public Works Director Mager be appointed to the Airport Advisory Committee ACTION ITEM
1. Discuss and approve the low bid for base bid for water tank pending USDA approval ACTION ITEM
2. Confirm the appointment of Matthew Jessup as City Attorney effective January 1, 2023 ACTION ITEM
3. Request from Idaho Regional Optical Network for a letter of support to create Idaho’s North-South Middle Mile Network from Grangeville to Star ACTION ITEM
4. Discuss and approve the assignment of the tower lease from Inland Cellular to TowerCo effective December 15, 2022 and to provide notice that the lease terminates June 16, 2023 after which a new lease would need to be re-negotiated ACTION ITEM
Items to Note:
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.