Grangeville City Council Agenda
February 5, 2024 – 6:00 P.M.
Read and/or approve minutes of January 16th ACTION ITEM
Final action cannot be taken on an item added to the agenda after the start of the meeting unless an emergency is declared that requires action at the meeting. The declaration and justification must be approved by motion of the Council.
1. Sadie Galloway – Request to land a helicopter on March 2nd for the 2024 Spring Fling March 2nd -3rd ACTION ITEM
2. Joe Forsmann and Shawn Wassmuth – present information on the benefits of being an active member of the Upper Clearwater Transportation Planning Council, present the draft Joint Powers Agreement and answer council questions
3. Ted Lindsley – discussion on the location of the pavilion ACTION ITEM
1. Police Report December 2023
2. Accept the Library Minutes from January 18, 2024 ACTION ITEM
1. Discussion and approval for the contingency of 10% of the sewer construction contract in the amount of $356,000 required from Rural Development with funds currently held in city investments ACTION ITEM
2. Issue the notice of award for the Sewer Improvements project to Knife River and authorize the mayor to sign the sewer contract for $4,745,698.00 and concurrently sign change order #1 with a decrease of $1,190,170.00 contingent upon Rural Development approval ACTION ITEM
3. Update on the geophysical survey of the old city dump – Bob
4. Surplus the following PW items ACTION ITEM
a. Acer Aspire V3-772G-9460 Laptop Windows 8.1 Computer
b. 2 Acer Aspire TC-780-AMZKi5 Desktop Computer (No HDD)
c. 2 each Asus GIICD Desktop Computer (no HDD)
d. Myrtle Well pump
e. 2 Hall Street booster pumps
5. Re-appoint Lee Spencer to a 3-year Planning and Zoning term expiring 1/18/27 ACTION ITEM
6. Approve the catering permit for JBEBERT LLC on March 2, 2024 from 5:30pm-midnight at the Eagles, 218 N C Street for the GHS 2024 Senior Class Adult Prom fundraiser ACTION ITEM
Items to Note:
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.