Grangeville City Council Agenda
February 6, 2023 – 6:00 P.M.
Read and/or approve minutes of January 17th and 25th ACTION ITEM
Final action cannot be taken on an item added to the agenda after the start of the meeting unless an emergency is declared that requires action at the meeting. The declaration and justification must be approved by motion of the Council.
1. Accept the fire minutes from November 14 & 28, 2022 and December 12, 2022 ACTION ITEM
2. Accept the Planning and Zoning Minutes from January 31, 2023 ACTION ITEM
1. Discuss Animal Rescue Foundation’s request for possible land for the shelter ACTIOIN ITEM
1. Surplus the 2007 Chevy Pickup VIN1GCEK19077Z630113 ACTION ITEM
2. Allow Snowhaven to negotiate a price to sell the old snowmobile as no bids were received ACTION ITEM
3. Discuss the Chamber’s request for addition funds or help on the maintenance of Eimer’s Park and the Visitor Center ACTION ITEM
4. For Community Development Block Grant purposes appoint City Administrator Kennedy as the Fair Housing Resource Person ACTION ITEM
5. Discuss and adopt the ordinance to allow newly located private residences in the business district ACTION ITEM
6. Discuss and adopt the ordinance to require off street parking spaces for each free-standing residential building designed as a single-dwelling unit ACTION ITEM
1. Enter executive session according to Idaho Code 74-206 (b) To consider the evaluation, dismissal or disciplining of, or to hear complaints or charges brought against, a public officer, employee, staff member or individual agenda or public school student ACTION ITEM
Items to Note:
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.