Grangeville City Council Agenda
July 17, 2023 – 6:00 P.M.
Read and/or approve minutes of the July 3rd, 10th, 11th and 12th ACTION ITEM
Final action cannot be taken on an item added to the agenda after the start of the meeting unless an emergency is declared that requires action at the meeting. The declaration and justification must be approved by motion of the Council.
1. Michael Green and Abe Wilkinson – request to provide concessions at the Grangeville Swim Meet as their senior project with Grangeville Youth Sports Association providing insurance ACTION ITEM
1. Public Works Report – Bob
2. Water Tank Project Update
a. Authorize payment to T Bailey, Inc. for Pay Application #4 on the new tank in the amount of $199,374.04 ACTION ITEM
b. Authorize the city administrator to sign Block Grant Fund Request #12 in the amount of $215,679 ACTION ITEM
3. Police Report – Joe
1. Decision on the request to move the proposed pavilion/band shell from Pioneer Park to Lions Park ACTION ITEM
Bills: ACTION ITEM
1. Discuss and award the bid for Clearwater Well to Holt Services Inc. for the base bid amount of $1,487,870 contingent upon Rural Development approval. ACTION ITEM
2. Request from Dan Goehring with Cottonwood Credit Union at 230 E Main Street to remove the three trees in Main Street right of way ACTION ITEM
3. Approve the Service Level Agreement with Idaho Information Consortium, LLC d/b/a Access Idaho for miscellaneous credit card payments ACTION ITEM
4. Request from Grangeville Highway District to have the City sign the support letter for their Strategic Initiatives Grant Program funding request for Johnston Rd Pavement Rehabilitation Project ACTION ITEM
1. The Council will drive to Lions Park to view progress on the new wall
2. The Council will drive to the new water tank
Items to Note:
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.