Planning and Zoning Agenda
July 25, 2023
1. Read and/or approve May 23, 2023 minutes ACTION ITEM
2. Public Hearings: During the Public Hearings, the following format will be used. For those wishing to speak, please sign in on the appropriate Sign Up Sheet.
• Applicant Presentation
• Staff Presentation
• Written Correspondence
• Supporters of the Application
• Neutrals of the Application
• Opponents of the Application Present and Abut
• Applicant Rebuttal
• Hearing closed
• Discussion and Recommendation by the Commission
Planning and Zoning shall make its findings of fact and recommendations to the City Council.
Public Hearing #1: Request submitted by Bonnie Austin, 312 S A Street, for a conditional use to operate a family day care in her home ACTION ITEM
Public Hearing #2: Request submitted by Lance & Stephanie McColloch, 1005 Highway 13, for a variance to allow them to split their property into two parcels without going through the subdivision process ACTION ITEM
Public Hearing #3: Request submitted by Emily Schacher, 323 N B Street, for a variance to allow her to operate an aesthetic skin care business in a residential home with a conditional use without a fulltime resident ACTION ITEM
Public Hearing #4: Request submitted by Emily Schacher, 323 N B Street, for a conditional use to operate an aesthetic skin care business in a residential home ACTION ITEM
3. Unfinished Business
4. New Business
Regular Meeting Date: the 4th Tuesday of each month at 6:00 p.m.