Grangeville City Council Agenda
July 3, 2023 – 6:00 P.M.
Read and/or approve minutes of June 19th ACTION ITEM
Final action cannot be taken on an item added to the agenda after the start of the meeting unless an emergency is declared that requires action at the meeting. The declaration and justification must be approved by motion of the Council.
1. Accept Library minutes from June 8 and 27, 2023 ACTION ITEM
1. Discuss the 2023-24 pledge for Ida-Lew ACTION ITEM
2. Approve the Liquor license transfer from Pacific Park LLC d/b/a The Establishment to Blewett Investments, LLC d/b/a The Establishment ACTION ITEM
3. Approve the Liquor license transfer from CandT LLC d/b/a Seasons Restaurant to JBEBERT LLC d/b/a Seasons Restaurant pending state approval ACTION ITEM
4. Surplus 2003 Chevy pickup VIN#***276112 ACTION ITEM
5. Request from Glenn DeFord and Bryden Brannan for out of city water and sewer service for a home on a parcel of land that is not contiguous to the City. ACTION ITEM
6. Approve the audit engagement letter with Zwygart John & Associates for fiscal year ending 9/30/23 for $20,100 ACTION ITEM
Items to Note:
1. Budget Meetings – July 10, 11 and 12, 2023 at 6pm
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.