Grangeville City Council Agenda
June 19, 2023 – 6:00 P.M.
Read and/or approve minutes of the June 5th ACTION ITEM
Final action cannot be taken on an item added to the agenda after the start of the meeting unless an emergency is declared that requires action at the meeting. The declaration and justification must be approved by motion of the Council.
1. Cami Strasser – discuss pornography in the library
2. Todd Marek – request to consider a change of location to move the pavilion from Pioneer Park to Lions Park
1. Public Works Report – Bob
2. Water Tank Project Update
a. Authorize payment to T Bailey, Inc. for Pay Application #3 on the new tank in the amount of $97,391.63 ACTION ITEM
b. Authorize the city administrator to sign Block Grant Fund Request #11 in the amount of $119,000 ACTION ITEM
3. Police Report – Joe
4. Accept the updated Library Minutes from March 16, 2023 ACTION ITEM
5. Accept the Fire Minutes from March 13th, March 27th, April 10th and April 24th, 2023 ACTION ITEM
Bills: ACTION ITEM
1. Approve the general engineering contract with J-U-B Engineers for 2022-23 in the amount $60,000: $25,000 water, $35,000 sewer ACTION ITEM
2. Approve the catering permit for Jungle Gym’s Indoor Play Center & Café for 4 days, July 1, 2023 – July 4, 2023 with hours of 10:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. to be located in Heritage Square sponsored by Lion’s Club for the Border Days ACTION ITEM
3. Approve the catering permit for The Rib Guy & Gal for 5 days, June 30, 2023 – July 4, 2023 with hours of 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 a.m. to be located outside at 45 Hwy 95 N for Border Days ACTION ITEM
4. Approve the catering permit for Seasons Restaurant for 1 day, July 1, 2023 with hours of 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. to be located at 125 Green Aces Lane for a corn hole tournament ACTION ITEM
Executive Session: According to Idaho Code 74-206 (c) To consider an interest in real property which is not owned by a public agency ACTION ITEM
Tour at Lions Park:
1. The Council will drive to Lions Park to look at the proposed location of the pavilion. Location is off Myrtle Street in the gravel lot on the south side of Lions Park
Items to Note:
1. Budget Meetings – July 10, 11 and 12, 2023 at 6pm
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.