Planning and Zoning Agenda
June 22, 2021
1. Read and/or approve January 26, 2021 minutes ACTION ITEM
2. Public Hearings: During the Public Hearings, the following format will be used. For those wishing to speak, please sign in on the appropriate Sign Up Sheet.
• Applicant Presentation
• Staff Presentation
• Written Correspondence
• Supporters of the Application
• Neutrals of the Application
• Opponents of the Application Present and Abut
• Applicant Rebuttal
• Hearing closed
• Discussion and Recommendation by the Commission
Planning and Zoning shall make its findings of fact and recommendations to the City Council.
a. Public Hearing #1: Clint Nau & Marcella McColloch-Nau, 415 N Idaho – request to build a 6’ deep covered porch that would encroach 16’ into the required 20’ front yard setback. New covered area would project no closer to the street than existing steps leading to the front door. ACTION ITEM
b. Public Hearing #2:Raj Chahal, 44.8 acres west of South E Street, between the Old Dump Road and Highway 95 – request for a variance to the subdivision code to allow him to sell the residential as 1 piece and to split the commercial property into 3 lots to sell ACTION ITEM
3. Unfinished Business
4. New Business
Regular Meeting Date: the 4th Tuesday of each month at 5:30 p.m.