Grangeville City Council Agenda
June 5, 2023 – 6:00 P.M.
Read and/or approve minutes of May 15th ACTION ITEM
Final action cannot be taken on an item added to the agenda after the start of the meeting unless an emergency is declared that requires action at the meeting. The declaration and justification must be approved by motion of the Council.
1. Jody Hoogland – Request to use Heritage Square on September 9, 2023 for the outdoor Quilt Walk ACTION ITEM
1. Accept P&Z Minutes of May 23, 2023 ACTION ITEM
a. Discussion on the recommendation from P&Z to allow an animal rescue shelter inside the industrial zone north of the truck route
1. Discuss and adopt the Airport Hanger Policy for water and sewer ACTION ITEM
1. Adopt an ordinance adding an exception to the water and sewer code that would allow the Idaho County Airport property to connect to water and sewer without annexation ACTION ITEM
2. Adopt an ordinance allowing an animal rescue shelter in the industrial zone ACTION ITEM
3. Authorize signing of the acknowledgement of the Idaho Independent Intergovernmental Authority Amended and Restated Joint Powers Agreement as approved by the III-A Board of Trustees at the April 25, 2023 meeting ACTION ITEM
4. Approve the transfer of the beer and wine license from CandT LLC d/b/a Seasons Restaurant to JBEBERT LLC d/b/a Seasons Restaurant pending state approval ACTION ITEM
5. Approve the catering permit for The Trails Restaurant & Lounge for 5 days, June 30, 2023 – July 4, 2023 with hours of 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 a.m. for the Border Days Street Dance and Beer Garden ACTION ITEM
Executive Session: According to Idaho Code 74-206 (e) To consider preliminary negotiations involving matters of trade or commerce in which the governing body is in competition with governing bodies in other states or nations ACTION ITEM
New Business Continued:
1. Authorize signing of the tower lease with TOWERCO 2013 LLC ACTION ITEM
Items to Note:
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.