Grangeville City Council Agenda
March 20, 2023 – 6:00 P.M.
Read and/or approve minutes of the March 6th ACTION ITEM
Final action cannot be taken on an item added to the agenda after the start of the meeting unless an emergency is declared that requires action at the meeting. The declaration and justification must be approved by motion of the Council.
1. Animal Rescue Foundation – request to be approved for outside water and sewer without annexation ACTION ITEM
1. Public Works Report – Bob
2. Police Report – Joe
Bills: ACTION ITEM
1. Authorize the mayor to sign Block Grant Fund Request #8 in the amount of $13,842 ACTION ITEM
2. Authorize the public works director to negotiate a sale on the 2007 GMC pickup as no bids were received during the sealed bid process ACTION ITEM
3. Discussion on when the variance process can be used in city code
4. Approve moving forward with Wemhoff Architecture as the architect for the Snowhaven project based upon the Request for Qualifications process ACTION ITEM
5. Set September 5, 2023 as the budget hearing for 2023-24 ACTION ITEM
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.