Planning and Zoning Agenda
March 29, 2022
1. Read and/or approve March 3, 2022 minutes ACTION ITEM
2. Public Hearings: During the Public Hearings, the following format will be used. For those wishing to speak, please sign in on the appropriate Sign Up Sheet.
• Applicant Presentation
• Staff Presentation
• Written Correspondence
• Supporters of the Application
• Neutrals of the Application
• Opponents of the Application Present and Abut
• Applicant Rebuttal
• Hearing closed
• Discussion and Recommendation by the Commission
Planning and Zoning shall make its findings of fact and recommendations to the City Council.
Public Hearing #1: Minor Land Division application submitted by Timothy and Elizabeth Denton, 1109 S Hall Street to divide the property into 3 parcels ACTION ITEM
Public Hearing #2: Variance application submitted by Lance Delgado, 636 Dawn Drive to build a pole building within the required setbacks ACITION ITEM
3. Unfinished Business
4. New Business
Regular Meeting Date: the 4th Tuesday of each month at 6:00 p.m.