Grangeville City Council Agenda
March 6, 2023 – 6:00 P.M.
Read and/or approve minutes of February 21st ACTION ITEM
Final action cannot be taken on an item added to the agenda after the start of the meeting unless an emergency is declared that requires action at the meeting. The declaration and justification must be approved by motion of the Council.
1. Rachel Young, Grangeville Arts – Request to use Pioneer Park for the 2023 summer concert series July 13, 20, 27 and August 3 and for a movie on August 10 ACTION ITEM
1. Accept the Planning and Zoning Minutes from February 28, 2023 ACTION ITEM
a. Decision on the recommendation from Planning and Zoning to approve the kennel license for Daryl & Jan Sarina, 640 Maple Street, for their 4 dogs and through natural attrition go back to a 3-dog maximum ACTION ITEM
1. Discussion and review of the conditions of the property of Patrick Hornbeck, 1004 N Junction, to determine if the property constitutes a nuisance and if so, to authorize and direct the City attorney to file a lawsuit to abate the nuisance ACTION ITEM
2. Request submitted by Brenda Claridge, 518 S Florence, to cut down an aspen tree in the right of way that is buckling the sidewalk ACTION ITEM
3. Discussion and adoption of the resolution to declaring support for and adoption of the 2022 Idaho County Multi-Hazard Mitigation Plan ACTION ITEM
4. Discussion and possible adoption of resolution to waive ERs over 1 to promote growth ACTION ITEM
5. Approve the catering permit for The Rib Guy and Gal to cater the St. Patrick’s Day Dinner at the Eagles, 218 N C Street on March 17, 2023 from 5pm – 11pm ACTION ITEM
Items to Note:
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.