Grangeville City Council Agenda
May 1, 2023 – 6:00 P.M.
Read and/or approve minutes of April 17th ACTION ITEM
Final action cannot be taken on an item added to the agenda after the start of the meeting unless an emergency is declared that requires action at the meeting. The declaration and justification must be approved by motion of the Council.
1. Carly Decker, Grangeville Farmer’s Market – request to use Pioneer Park from June 17th – October 7th, 2023 for the Farmer’s Market ACTION ITEM
2. Carly Decker – Request permission to hold a kids yoga camp in Pioneer Park on July 20, 21, and 22 from 10am – 12pm ACTION ITEM
3. Krista Baker, CEDA and Dave Taylor, Nez Perce County – DIGB2 Broadband grant application update
1. Discuss retaining walls at Lions Park by skateboard park and softball field ACTION ITEM
2. Discuss proposed water and sewer connection procedures for hangers at the airport ACTION ITEM
Items to Note:
1. 2023 Spring Clean Up Week is set for May 15th – 19th
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.