Grangeville City Council Agenda
May 15, 2023 – 6:00 P.M.
Read and/or approve minutes of the May 1st ACTION ITEM
Final action cannot be taken on an item added to the agenda after the start of the meeting unless an emergency is declared that requires action at the meeting. The declaration and justification must be approved by motion of the Council.
1. Liza Wilson – Request to hold an Idaho County Kids Triathlon on July 29, 2023 from 8am to noon using Pioneer Park, the swimming pool and neighborhood streets ACTION ITEM
2. Brian Perry, Fire Chief – Request for the Council to authorize purchase of fire pulaskis based upon vendor quotes ACTION ITEM
1. Public Works Report – Bob
2. Water Tank Project Update
a. Authorize payment to T Bailey, Inc. for Pay Application #2 on the new tank in the amount of $36,166.96 and Pay Application #1 on the existing tank in the amount of $13,651.96 ACTION ITEM
b. Authorize the city administrator to sign Block Grant Fund Request #10 in the amount of $66,563 ACTION ITEM
3. Police Report – Joe
4. Snowhaven Committee Update
a. Accept Snowhaven Committee Minutes of April 13 and 25, 2023 ACTION ITEM
Bills: ACTION ITEM
1. Discussion and review of the conditions of the property of Ken Lauer, 709 N C Street, to determine if the property constitutes a nuisance and if so, to authorize and direct the City attorney to file a lawsuit to abate the nuisance ACTION ITEM
2. Discuss adding an exception to the water and sewer code that would allow the Idaho County Airport property to connect to water and sewer without annexation ACTION ITEM
3. Discuss and adopt proposed water and sewer connection policy for hangers at the airport ACTION ITEM
4. Authorize the mayor to sign the Mutual Aid and Assistance Agreement for the Idaho Intrastate Water/Wastewater Agency Response Network (IdWARN) ACTION ITEM
Items to Note:
1. 2023 Spring Clean Up Week is set for May 15th – 19th
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.