Grangeville City Council Agenda
November 21, 2022 – 6:00 P.M.
Read and/or approve minutes of the November 7th ACTION ITEM
Final action cannot be taken on an item added to the agenda after the start of the meeting unless an emergency is declared that requires action at the meeting. The declaration and justification must be approved by motion of the Council.
1. Lee Slichter, GEMS Principal: Request permission to temporarily close Court Street between Idaho Avenue and S A Street for bus loading and unloading from 7:35 a.m. to 7:55 a.m. and from 3:25 p.m. to 3:45 p.m. ACTION ITEM
1. Police Report – Joe
2. Public Works Report – Bob
1. Discussion of an ordinance on required parking spaces
2. Discussion of an ordinance removing the restriction of newly located private residences in the business district
Bills: ACTION ITEM
1. Authorize the Mayor to sign the building inspector contract with Kile Allen for new permits effective November 22, 2022 ACTION ITEM
2. Adopt 2023 Council meeting Dates ACTION ITEM
3. Discussion and approval of the assignment of the tower lease from Clark Communication to Davis Communication effective January 1, 2023 ACTION ITEM
4. Approve the Water System Improvements EJCDC Contract Amendment #3 to add NACE Paint Inspector Construction Services in the amount of $28,600 contingent upon USDA Rural Development review and approval ACTION ITEM
5. Authorize the mayor to sign the Block Grant Fund Request #4 in the amount of $5,599.00 ACTION ITEM
Items to Note:
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.