Grangeville City Council Agenda
November 6, 2023 – 6:00 P.M.
Read and/or approve minutes of October 16th ACTION ITEM
Final action cannot be taken on an item added to the agenda after the start of the meeting unless an emergency is declared that requires action at the meeting. The declaration and justification must be approved by motion of the Council.
Public Hearing: Public Hearing on Proposed Grant Activities – The City plans to submit an Idaho Community Development Block Grant to complete a newly drilled 1,000-gpm water well
1. Charity Ruhnke – request for a stop sign on Jefferson at the intersection of Jefferson and S D Street
2. Clay Groom, Miles & Larry Hatter, Derreck Nuxoll with Legacy Beef LLC – request to connect to the city sewer system without annexation ACTION ITEM
1. City Clerk Report
2. Water Tank Project Block Grant Close Out
a. Authorize the mayor to sign Block Grant Fund Request #15 in the amount of $10,792 and sign all close-out documents ACTION ITEM
1. Discussion and decision on one-way parking and resident only parking signs that are currently installed but not enforced by ordinance ACTION ITEM
No parking this side of street
* E South 1st from Meadow to Mill
* N Myrtle from Main to E North 4th
Resident Parking Only
*622 E North Street
*203 N Hall
2. Discussion and review of the conditions of the property of Sue Ervin, 306 Hill Street, to determine if the property constitutes a nuisance and if so, to authorize and direct the City attorney to file a lawsuit to abate the nuisance ACTION ITEM
1. Adopt Resolution for Master Fee Schedule effective November 7, 2023 ACTION ITEM
2. Permission to allow Avista and Camas Body to place their equipment where the shrubbery island is at Heritage square so it’s not in the snow box ACTION ITEM
Items to Note:
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.