Grangeville City Council Agenda
November 7, 2022 – 6:00 P.M.
Read and/or approve minutes of October 17th ACTION ITEM
Final action cannot be taken on an item added to the agenda after the start of the meeting unless an emergency is declared that requires action at the meeting. The declaration and justification must be approved by motion of the Council.
1. Lee Slichter, GEMS Principal: Request permission to temporarily close Court Street between Idaho Avenue and S C Street for bus loading and unloading from 7:35 a.m. to 7:55 a.m. and from 3:25 p.m. to 3:45 p.m. ACTION ITEM
2. Gus Hoene, Syringa Hospital – Request for an additional 20’ handicap parking space on the street at the Primary Care Clinic at 722 W North Street ACTION ITEM
1. Accept the Fire Minutes of September 12 & 26, 2022 ACTION ITEM
2. Accept the Planning and Zoning Minutes of October 25, 2022 ACTION ITEM
1. Discuss amending city code 10-5-2 to allow private residences in the business district
1. Discuss and adopt the ordinance to repeal city code 6-1-16 Uncapped, Opened or Unsealed Alcoholic Beverages ACTION ITEM
2. Discuss and authorize the mayor to sign the Master Engagement Agreement with Clearwater Financial, LLC ACTION ITEM
3. Discuss Planning and Zoning’s recommendations for animals allowed in zone B and D with possible adoption of the ordinance ACTION ITEM
Items to Note:
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.