Grangeville City Council Agenda
October 17, 2022 – 6:00 P.M.
Read and/or approve minutes of the October 3rd ACTION ITEM
Final action cannot be taken on an item added to the agenda after the start of the meeting unless an emergency is declared that requires action at the meeting. The declaration and justification must be approved by motion of the Council.
1. Ted Lindsley, Commissioner – Discuss reactivating the Airport Advisory Board which includes one representative residing in the City and recommended by the Council
1. Police Report – Joe
2. Public Works Report – Bob
1. Discussion and possible adoption of a new ordinance relating to on street parking, storage and occupancy of recreational vehicles, trailers and motor homes ACTION ITEM
Bills: ACTION ITEM
1. Approve the transfer of Jim’s Market Inc. d/b/a Cash & Carry Foods to Riggins Whitewater Market, Inc. d/b/a Cash & Carry Foods pending state approval ACTION ITEM
2. Authorize the mayor to sign the Memorandum of Understanding between the City and Idaho County regarding use of the City Pound ACTION ITEM
3. Authorize the mayor to sign ICDBG Fund Request #3 in the amount of $8,966 ACTION ITEM
4. Discuss city code 6-1-16 Uncapped, Opened or Unsealed Alcoholic Beverages
5. Discuss amending city code 10-5-2 to allow new apartments in business district
6. Approve the amendment adding Snowhaven benefits to the employee handbook ACTION ITEM
7. Proclamation for Operation Greenlight for Veterans ACTION ITEM
8. Interest in a tour showing the property lines at the tower property
9. Approve the catering permit for Three Mile Group for Chamber After Hours event at Umpqua Bank at 147 W Main Street, on October 18, 2022 from 5:30 – 7:00 pm ACTION ITEM
Items to Note:
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.