Grangeville City Council Agenda
October 2, 2023 – 6:00 P.M.
Read and/or approve minutes of September 18th ACTION ITEM
Final action cannot be taken on an item added to the agenda after the start of the meeting unless an emergency is declared that requires action at the meeting. The declaration and justification must be approved by motion of the Council.
1. Grangeville Boosters – request to hang bulldog banners on Main Street ACTION ITEM
1. Accept Planning & Zoning Minutes September 26, 2023
a. Discussion and decision on the recommendation from P&Z to approve the variance as submitted by Jim Daniels, 731 S Idaho ACTION ITEM
2. Accept the Library Minutes of September 21, 2023 ACTION ITEM
a. Appoint a library board trustee to a 5-year board term, 1/1/24-12/31/28 ACTION ITEM
3. Accept the Fire Minutes of July 10 & 24 and August 14 & 28, 2023 ACTION ITEM
1. Recommendation from Public Works to waive the sidewalk, curb and gutter requirement as part of the building permit process for 325 Grangeville Truck Rte ACTION ITEM
Items to Note:
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.