Planning and Zoning Agenda
October 25, 2022
1. Read and/or approve August 23, 2022 minutes ACTION ITEM
2. Public Hearings: During the Public Hearings, the following format will be used. For those wishing to speak, please sign in on the appropriate Sign Up Sheet.
• Applicant Presentation
• Staff Presentation
• Written Correspondence
• Supporters of the Application
• Neutrals of the Application
• Opponents of the Application Present and Abut
• Applicant Rebuttal
• Hearing closed
• Discussion and Recommendation by the Commission
Planning and Zoning shall make its findings of fact and recommendations to the City Council.
Public Hearing #1: Proposed ordinance to amend the number of animals allowed in residence zone B and industrial zone D as determined by square footage of the lot, placement of coop, hutch or runs, maintenance of animal locations to keep them free from obnoxious odors and substances and the addition of an infraction for violations.
3. Unfinished Business
4. New Business
Regular Meeting Date: the 4th Tuesday of each month at 6:00 p.m.