Grangeville City Council Agenda
October 3, 2022 – 6:00 P.M.
Read and/or approve minutes of September 19th ACTION ITEM
Final action cannot be taken on an item added to the agenda after the start of the meeting unless an emergency is declared that requires action at the meeting. The declaration and justification must be approved by motion of the Council.
1. Kathy Ackerman – Present information on Operation Green Light for Veterans
1. Accept Library Minutes – September 15, 2022 ACTION ITEM
a. Appoint Nancy Moser to a 5-year board term, 1/1/23-12/31/27 ACTION ITEM
1. Discussion and possible adoption of ordinance for the revision of on street parking of trailers ACTION ITEM
1. Approve the catering permit for Idaho County Veterans Assn to cater for the Grangeville Community Foundation event at the Senior Citizen’s Center on November 3, 2022 from 5pm – 8pm ACTION ITEM
2. Approve the Animal Rescue Foundation Inc Agreement, effective 10/1/22-9/30/23 ACTION ITEM
Items to Note:
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.