Grangeville City Council Agenda
September 18, 2023 – 6:00 P.M.
Read and/or approve minutes of the September 5th ACTION ITEM
Final action cannot be taken on an item added to the agenda after the start of the meeting unless an emergency is declared that requires action at the meeting. The declaration and justification must be approved by motion of the Council.
Public Hearing #1: Community Development Block Grant public hearing on the current Water Tank Project
Public Hearing #2: Budget Hearing on the new fees and fee increases for 2023-24
Public Hearing #3: Budget Hearing on the budget amendment for FY2023 budget
1. Public Works Report – Bob
2. Water Tank Project Update
a. Authorize payment to T Bailey, Inc. for Pay Application #6 on the new tank in the amount of $452,196.27 pending Rural Development approval ACTION ITEM
b. Authorize the city administrator to sign Block Grant Fund Request #14 in the amount of $5,322 ACTION ITEM
3. Clearwater Well Update
a. Authorize payment to Holt Services, Inc. for Pay Application #1 in the amount of $107,696.80 pending Rural Development approval ACTION ITEM
4. Police Report – Joe
Bills: ACTION ITEM
1. Adopt Ordinance to vacate the alley within Block 5 of the Grangeville Portland Heights Addition ACTION ITEM
2. Adopt Resolution for records destruction ACTION ITEM
3. Adopt Master Fee Schedule Resolution ACTION ITEM
4. Adopt Amended Appropriation Bill for 2022-23 ACTION ITEM
5. Adopt an Ordinance establishing a 1% electric franchise fee with Avista ACTION ITEM
6. Approve the catering permit for The Rib Guy and Gal to cater for the Eagles Mid Winter Conference, November 3-5, 2023 at 218 N C St ACTION ITEM
Items to Note:
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.