Grangeville City Council Agenda
September 19, 2022 – 6:00 P.M.
Read and/or approve minutes of the September 6th ACTION ITEM
Final action cannot be taken on an item added to the agenda after the start of the meeting unless an emergency is declared that requires action at the meeting. The declaration and justification must be approved by motion of the Council.
1. Police Report – Joe
2. Public Works Report – Bob
3. Accept the Fire Minutes of July 11 & 25 and August 8 & 22, 2022 ACTION ITEM
1. Discussion and decision on petition submitted by Ashley Szudajski to allow chickens and rabbits in all zones in the city ACTION ITEM
2. Discussion and possible adoption of ordinance for the revision of on street parking of trailers ACTION ITEM
3. Discussion on the draft ordinance for animals allowed in zone B and D ACTION ITEM
Bills: ACTION ITEM
1. Authorize the mayor to sign ICDBG Fund Request #2 in the amount of $7,159 ACTION ITEM
2. Decision on the use of ARPA Funds ACTION ITEM
3. Create a steering committee for Snowhaven Project ACTION ITEM
Items to Note:
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.