Grangeville City Council Agenda
September 5, 2023 – 6:00 P.M.
Read and/or approve minutes of August 21st ACTION ITEM
Final action cannot be taken on an item added to the agenda after the start of the meeting unless an emergency is declared that requires action at the meeting. The declaration and justification must be approved by motion of the Council.
Public Hearing #1: A hearing on the alley vacation request by Matt Brady, Judy Brackelsberg, Randy Fischer, Lynzie Sendra and John Burkenbine to vacate the alley within Block 5 of Grangeville Portland Heights Addition
1. Decision on the request to vacate the alley within Block 5 of Grangeville Portland Heights Addition ACTION ITEM
Public Hearing #2: Budget Hearing on the 2023-24 Budget
1. Mike Cook, Idaho County Airport – request for out of city water and sewer services for a new pilot’s lounge at the airport without annexation ACTION ITEM
2. Denis Duman – request for out of city water and sewer services for the new Sheriff’s Office Complex at the airport without annexation ACTION ITEM
3. Cami Strasser – Discuss the city council/mayor’s role in the appointment and approval of the library board
1. Accept Planning & Zoning Minutes August 29, 2023
a. Discussion and decision on the recommendation from P&Z to approve the request submitted by Michael Sedgwick, 1123 N State Street for a minor land division to split Tax #722 into 3 parcels ACTION ITEM
1. Declare the following three police vehicles surplus ACTION ITEM
a. 2016 Tahoe VIN#1GNSKDEC4GR251887
b. 2015 Tahoe VIN#1GNSK2ECXFR64936
c. 2013 Ram VIN#1CCRR7XT7ES241627
2. Adopt Appropriation Ordinance 2023-24 ACTION ITEM
3. Adopt Salary Schedule Resolution ACTION ITEM
4. Approve the write offs for year ending 9/30/23 in the amount of $1,893.27 ACTION ITEM
Items to Note:
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.