Grangeville City Council Agenda
July 18, 2016 – 7:30 P.M.
Pledge of Allegiance
Read and/or approve minutes of the July 5th meeting and June 27th, July 11th, July 12th and July 13th Special Meetings
1. Rachel Burrell, 421 South C Street – Indefinite sidewalk waiver request
2. John Sangster, 210 S Florence – request to remove three trees in the right of way and replace them with three new trees
3. Joe Cladouhos and Bill Spencer – Request to make North Street, between North C and North B, a one way street with diagonal parking
4. Patrick and Marietta Holman, Walco – Discuss and approve the revised garbage contract
5. Nancy Asker and Jody Hoogland – Octoberfest date change to October 8, 2016
1. Police and Animal Control Report – June 2016
2. Fire Department Minutes – June 6, 13, and 27, 2016
1. Discuss hanging the banner for the quilt show
1. Approve the III-A Addendum and authorize signing by Mayor and City Clerk
Items to Note:
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.