City Hall is located at 225 West North Street and is open from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday with the exception of holidays. City Hall can be reached at 208.983.2851. The staff is available to take utility payments, license dogs and cats, issue building permits, and answer planning and zoning or city code questions.
Utility Bill Payments
In addition to mail in and drop off payments, the City of Grangeville offers residents an easy and secure way to view, print and pay their Utility Bill online. We support electronic bill presentment (viewing) and payment because it is more convenient for residents and better for the environment.
Online Bill Payment, in partnership with Invoice Cloud, offers the following benefits:
• Easy to use – No registration required
• Access, view and pay your bills online, at your convenience
• You can pay with electronic check or credit/debit card
• You have the option to pay immediately or schedule a payment
• You may create an automatic payment schedule
• Get an emailed confirmation of payment or print a receipt
• Paying online with e-check is less than the cost of a stamp!
• For every bill you register for online payment, you will receive three email reminder notifications until the bill is paid.
Electronic checks using a checking or savings account, MasterCard, Visa or Discover are accepted for payment.
What are the costs?
The City of Grangeville offers ACH/EFT free of charge; however credit card payments incur a $3.95 convenience fee per transaction. The City of Grangeville receives only your bill payment amount. The convenience fee is retained by Invoice Cloud to cover various administrative costs associated with accepting payments and is non-refundable.
The convenience fee amount is automatically calculated and is shown on the payment page before you submit your payment for processing. Convenience fees will appear as a separate charge from the bill amount on your credit card and bank statements.
What bills can I pay online?
Utility Bills – Water, Sewer, Garbage, Street Light
Why should I pay bills online?
• Easy, convenient, and secure
• Accessible 24 hours a day
• Schedule your payment today to occur at a later date
• Payment History allows you to view all the payments you have submitted through Invoice Cloud
• Pay using a checking/savings account or with your Credit Card
Who do I contact with Questions?
If you need help using online bill pay or have questions related to your utility bill, contact the City of Grangeville at 208.983.2851.