Grangeville City Council
Agenda April 1, 2013 – 7:30 P.M.
Read and/or approve minutes of the March 18th meeting
1. Carla Wilkins, LCSC Outreach – Request for the following:
A. Scuba Diving Class
• Use the City Pool 7/28/13 & 8/4/13 for a scuba diving class
• The pool rental fee waived
• Lifeguards available for lifeguarding during the 2 hour session, salary/benefits to be paid by LCSC
B. Arbor climbing class
• Possible Arbor climbing class using Pioneer Park. The Forest Service would be the instructor.
2. Dave Hitchcock, 510 North Florence – sidewalk waiver request
1. Police and Animal Control Report – March 2013
2. Ida-Lew Report – Shelley
1. Discussion on a policy on the spending of Webb money
1. City recommendation on the request of Kevin & Michelle Barger, 420 E So 7th Street to receive a variance for drilling a well in the Area of Impact which would include disconnecting from City water but retaining the sewer connection
2. Set September 3, 2013 as the budget hearing for 2013-14
3. Update on Warbird Weekend – July 13 and 14, 2013
Items to Note:
1. The City will not be applying for a grant for ADA curb cuts as engineering would be required to determine placing.
2. Expenditure and Revenue Reports – ending 1st Quarter
3. Investment Report
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.