Grangeville City Council Agenda
August 16, 2021 – 6:00 P.M.
Read and/or approve minutes of the August 2nd ACTION ITEM
Final action cannot be taken on an item added to the agenda after the start of the meeting unless an emergency is declared that requires action at the meeting. The declaration and justification must be approved by motion of the Council.
1. Public Works Report – Bob
2. Police Report – Joe
3. Accept the Fire Minutes of July 12, 2021 ACTION ITEM
1. Discuss sidewalk, curb and gutter waiver request from Nona Donaldson, 810 N Junction, based upon public works recommendation ACTION ITEM
Bills: ACTION ITEM
1. Surplus 5 SCBA packs, which includes 10 bottles, and to donate the packs to Elk City volunteer fire ACTION ITEM
2. Request from Raj Chahal for annexation of approximately 30 acres in the area of impact on the west side of the City, directly west of the city limit line between Highway 95 and the Old Dump Road ACTION ITEM
3. Adopt Ordinance providing for improvements to the water system and calling for a special election to ask electors to incur indebtedness and issue revenue bonds ACTION ITEM
4. Adopt Ordinance providing for improvements to the wastewater system and calling for a special election to ask electors to incur indebtedness and issue revenue bonds ACTION ITEM
5. Discussion and decision on whether to charge future bond fees based on a calculated ER or per account ACTION ITEM
Items to Note:
1. 2021-22 Budget Hearing: September 7, 2021 6pm in the Council Chambers
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.