Grangeville City Council Agenda
August 3, 2009 – 7:30 P.M.
1. Update on the abatement of the nuisance at 714 North State Street
2. Catering permit for the Establishment: Location was changed from the National Guard to the IOOF Hall on Cunningham
Read and/or approve minutes of the July 20th meeting
1. Joe Scheiss – billing of garbage at 509 W North 4th
1. Police and Animal Control Report – July 2009
2. Planning and Zoning Minutes – July 28, 2009
a. Decision on variance submitted by Linda Fisher
3. Library Minutes – July 23, 2009
1. Painting of pavilion ceiling by Kelley Babacingo
2. Discussion of traffic problems on North D Street by Early Bird Supply
3. Adopt 2009-10 tentative budget
Items to Note:
1. Letter from Mary Ann Davidson regarding forced LIDs
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.