Grangeville City Council Agenda
December 19, 2022 – 6:00 P.M.
Read and/or approve minutes of the December 5th ACTION ITEM
Final action cannot be taken on an item added to the agenda after the start of the meeting unless an emergency is declared that requires action at the meeting. The declaration and justification must be approved by motion of the Council.
1. Cameron Arial, Clearwater Financial – Overview and recommendation on the interim financing bids received for the water and sewer projects
a. Decision to move forward with Banner Bank for interim financing for the water and sewer projects ACTION ITEM
1. Police Report – Joe
2. Public Works Report – Bob
3. Accept the Fire Minutes of October 10 and 24, 2022 ACTION ITEM
4. Snowhaven Update – Tonya
Bills: ACTION ITEM
1. Discussion on the Add Alternatives for the water tank project and motion to move forward with all Add Alternatives with the exception of the gravel access for the existing tank for a total Add Alternatives bid amount of $370,000 ACTION ITEM
2. Authorize City Administrator, Tonya Kennedy to sign field orders, pay applications and change orders up to +/- $25,000 without Council approval ACTION ITEM
3. Approve the applications submitted by the following business for pawn, secondhand &
junk store licenses. ACTION ITEM
Brian Perry d/b/a B & B Bargain Store
Syringa General Hospital Foundation d/b/a Syringa Auxiliary Thrift Shop
Craig & Rhonda Clovis d/b/a Sissys Thrift
Bill Gaul d/b/a Gaul’s Getaway
4. Re-appoint Mike Cook, Yolanda Stout and Dan Gautney to a three-year Planning and Zoning term to expire January 16, 2026 ACTION ITEM
5. Authorize the mayor to sign the Block Grant Fund Request #5 in the amount of $1454.00 ACTION ITEM
Items to Note:
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.