- The City is hiring for the positions listed under Current Openings below.
- The City only accepts an application if there is a current opening.
- The City application (see Job Applications below) must be completed in its entirety.
- A generic application will not be accepted.
- A resume can be submitted with a completed application but will not be accepted in lieu of a City application.
- Any other documents as required in the job posting must be submitted with the application.
The Grangeville Police Department is currently recruiting lateral and entry level applicants for the position of Police Officer. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Please submit the Law Enforcement Only Application. Salary scale: $15.14 to $22.36 per hour.
The Public Works Department is seeking a Seasonal Public Works Assistant for Summer 2018. Applicant must be 18 years of age. Position is 40 hours/week at $12.00/hour for June – August (not to exceed 3 months). Please submit the Non Law Enforcement Application.