Grangeville City Council Agenda
January 19, 2016 – 7:30 P.M.
Pledge of Allegiance
Read and/or approve minutes of the January 4th meeting
1. Police and Animal Control Report – December 2015
2. Helicopter committee – recommendation from committee
3. Fire Department Minutes – 12/7/15 and 12/14/15
Consent Agenda: Any item will be removed from the consent agenda at the request of any member of the Council and that item will be considered separately later. Approval by roll call vote.
1. Approve the applications submitted by the following businesses for liquor
license, wine and/or beer license by the drink and/or by the package,
pending State approval.
Askers Thrift Inc. d/b/a Askers Harvest Foods
Brenda & Doug McRoberts d/b/a Camas Lanes
Jim’s Market Inc. d/b/a Cash & Carry Foods
Grangeville Depot LLC d/b/a Depot II
GNDJI LLC d/b/a Depot Express
BPOE #1825 Inc. d/b/a Grangeville Elks Lodge #1825
Grangeville Pizza Factory Inc d/b/a Grangeville Pizza Factory
Xie Quan Deng d/b/a Hong Fa
Lick Creek Food Services Inc d/b/a Oscars Restaurant
Ceressero Corp. d/b/a Palenque Mexican Restaurant
CandT LLC d/b/a Seasons
Walle Enterprises LLC d/b/a The Establishment
The Twisted Cellar LLC d/b/a The Twisted Cellar
Triangle Tavern LLC d/b/a Triangle Tavern
CHS Inc d/b/a Zip Trip #21
Susan K. Kutner d/b/a The Gallery Bistro
CHS Inc d/b/a CHS Primeland
1. Approve catering permit for The Establishment on January 22, 2016 at the Senior Center for Syringa Hospital Party
2. Annexation Ordinance – Syringa Thrift Store and a portion of Highway 95
3. Approve the application submitted by Syringa General Hospital Foundation d/b/a Syringa Auxiliary Thrift Shop for pawn, secondhand & junk store licenses pending approval of annexation
Items to Note:
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.