Grangeville City Council Agenda
January 5, 2009 – 7:30 P.M.
Read and/or approve minutes of the December 15th meeting
1. Police and Animal Control Report – December 2008
Consent Agenda: Any item will be removed from the consent agenda at the request of any member of the Council and that item will be considered separately later. Approval by roll call vote.
1. Approve the following Boards and Commissions:
Library Board: Carol Kinzer (2012), Judy Wayenburg (2011), Shirley Lane (2013), Joan Hall (2014), David Rauzi (2010)
Planning and Zoning Commission: Kevin Asker (2009), Michael Cook (2011), Ed Eckert (2010), Wilmer Seaver (2012), Yolanda Stout (2011), Jessica Wells (2011)
Snowhaven Ski Board: James Kingma, John Urbahn, Jerry Hill, Angie Harris, Chuck Hepner, Judy Purdy, Pauline Sullivan, Jena Daly
Snowhaven Expansion Committee: Todd Marek, Mike Sturdevant, Kevin Asker, Paul Eimers, James Kingma, John Lamb, Mac McBoyle, James Rockwell
ADA Committee: Councilmembers DeHaas and Peterson, Connie Workman, Dock Stroop, Lynda Allen, Mark Gravatt
Technical Review Committee: Mike Sturdevant, Tim Kaschmitter and Dan Tackett
2. Approve the Council Committees for 2009
3. Move the second meeting of January to Tuesday, January 20th, due to Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday
1. Linda Fisher – waiver of variance fee
2. Discuss letter received from Larry Jurkovich
3. Authorize J-U-B to begin design of 2009 sewer line replacement project
4. Adopted summary of Ordinance 848 and authorize publication by summary
5. Report on the Armory deed
6. Appoint Adam Green as the City Attorney
Items to Note:
1. P & Z Commission volunteer needed
2. CEDA Quarterly Report
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the City of Grangeville at 983-2851.