Planning and Zoning Agenda
July 30, 2019
1. Read and/or approve January 22, 2019 minutes ACTION ITEM
2. Public Hearings: During the Public Hearings, the following format will be used. For those wishing to speak, please sign in on the appropriate Sign Up Sheet.
• Applicant Presentation
• Staff Presentation
• Written Correspondence
• Supporters of the Application
• Neutrals of the Application
• Opponents of the Application Present and Abut
• Applicant Rebuttal
• Hearing closed
• Discussion and Recommendation by the Commission
Planning and Zoning shall make its findings of fact and recommendations to the City Council.
a. Public Hearing: Variance request by Stacy Van Steenwyk, to allow her to operate Mtida at 422 S C Street without a fulltime resident living on the property. ACTION ITEM
b. Public Hearing: Gene & Judy Dandliker request for an Amendment to the Comprehensive Plan to allow industrial zoning for Tax #s: 974, 426, 88 and 85. P & Z will review and comment before making a recommendation to the Council on the Comprehensive Plan amendment. ACTION ITEM
c. Public Hearing: Review and discuss the request to rezone Tax #s: 974, 426, 88 and 85 from Residential Zone B/Industrial to Industrial. P&Z will review and comment before making a recommendation to the Council. ACTION ITEM
3. Unfinished Business
4. New Business
Regular Meeting Date: the 4th Tuesday of each month at 5:30 p.m.